Volunteer With Easter Seals
Sign up to volunteer and tell us how you can help kids with physical disabilities.
Easter Seals Ontario offers a wide variety of opportunities for people to participate as volunteers. Our organization is built upon grassroots partnerships and we know our future success depends upon our ability to strengthen these bonds.
Whether you help out at a special event, serve on a committee or volunteer in our office, your time and effort will help improve the lives of children with physical disabilities and their families.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Become a event committee member
- Help at one of our summer camps
- Organize a third-party fundraising event
- Provide office support
- Arrange educational displays
- Coordinate publicity campaigns
- Advocate for better services for kids with physical disabilities
- Volunteer on the day of an event
Other Ways to Help:
- Tell your extended family about volunteer opportunities with Easter Seals
- Write a letter to a sponsor or participant telling them how Easter Seals helps your family
- Write a thank you note to event sponsors or participants from your child
- Help identify a new donor or supporter in your community
If you want more information about local events, want to volunteer, or are interested in joining our alumni group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up To Volunteer
Fill out our volunteer information form and let us know how you can help.