Easter Seals Ontario offers a wide variety of opportunities for people to participate as volunteers. Our organization is built upon grassroots partnerships and we know our future success depends upon our ability to strengthen these bonds.
Whether you help out at a special event, serve on a committee or volunteer in our office, your time and effort will help improve the lives of children with physical disabilities and their families.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Become a District Council or Event Committee member
- Help at one of our summer camps
- Organize a third-party fundraising event
- Provide office support
- Arrange educational displays
- Coordinate publicity campaigns
- Advocate for better services
- Volunteer on the day of an event
- Counting paper eggs or other inventory items
- Rolling pennies from Penny Power program
- Sending email letters to the Premier, leaders of the opposition parties and MPPs about key advocacy issues
Easter Seals Alumni
Has Easter Seals ever supported you as a child? Have you ever been a camper at Easter Seals camp?
We would like you to be a part of our Easter Seals Alumni Group!
Be a part of our exciting alumni group. Easter Seals alumni contribute in a variety of ways:
- Being a leader for Easter Seals kids across the province
If you are 19 years or older, you can help create awareness for disability issues, provide peer support and mentor children living with physical disabilities.
Other Ways to Help:
This information allows us the opportunity to involve people in local events and increase disability awareness in your local community
- Tell your extended family about volunteer opportunities with Easter Seals
- Write a letter to a sponsor or participant telling them how Easter Seals helps your family
- Write a thank you note to event sponsors or participants from your child
- Provide us with information about where you work, where your child goes to school and where you shop. This information may help us to involve others in local events and increase disability awareness in your community.
If you want more information about local events, want to volunteer, or are interested in joining our alumni group, please email us at email@example.com.