March kicks off Easter Seals annual campaign to raise funds and bring awareness to kids with physical disabilities. Throughout the month, the organization will be using social media to shine a spotlight on the importance of accessibility and inclusion for children and youth with physical disabilities and all individuals with disabilities.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram at @EasterSealsOn and watch for the hashtags #AccessibilityMatters #InclusionMatters #HelpKidsBEKIDS
In addition to the social media campaign, other initiatives include:
• The Easter Seals annual giving campaign, containing the traditional “seals”, arrives in homes across the province
• The launch of the new Services website, www.Services.EasterSeals.org, featuring information on our programs and services and resources for parents and caregivers
• Easter Seals segments air on the CKWS Morning Show in South Eastern Ontario throughout the month
• The Easter Seals Paper Egg Campaign takes place March 20 to April 12 in retailers across Ontario, including Sobeys, Foodland, FreshCo, Avondale, Highland Farms, Giant Tiger and Booster Juice, where shoppers can lend their support by purchasing a $2 paper egg
• Annual Easter Seals Telethons air on Sunday, March 22 in Sudbury and on Sunday, March 29 in Peterborough, Sault Ste. Marie, Toronto and Windsor-Essex. For more information, visit EasterSeals.org