Architect Films is Looking for Fun, Enthusiastic Kids Who Want Their Ultimate Birthday Cake!
Casting is underway for Season 2 of the television show ‘Best Cake Wins’, and we’re on the hunt for kids who are energetic and bubbly. As well as one parent to appear on-screen along with them.
Best Cake Wins is a friendly competition show. In each episode, a child (aged 8-10) designs their ultimate dream birthday cake. Then, two cake-makers compete to bring that little kid’s dream cake to life. In the end, the two cakes are revealed to the child, who gets to decide which cake wins!
We’re looking for kids with a big imagination, who will draw an inventive and whimsical birthday cake. Nothing is too crazy, no idea is too big. Let your imagination run wild, as two bakers try to make their drawing it a reality.
The commitment would be 1 day (a Saturday or Sunday) in October 2018.
– On the day, we will film the final judging scene with the child and parent (filmed at the child’s home in the GTA).
– This shoot day will be the ‘birthday party’ where the kids and a group of under 10 friends gather together as the child chooses the winning cake.
– The child must be able to draw a picture of their dream birthday cake
– Must be able to talk (verbally) about their cake on camera
– Must live in the Greater Toronto Area
– Looking for boys and girls with a keen interest in something specific. (art, science, baking, cars etc).
– Looking for extroverted kids who can articulate with excitement what they’d want their cake to be.
– We are casting boys and girls of all races, ethnicities, abilities, etc.
– Please send a recent photo and a phone number.
– A few sentences on who the child is, what their interests are, and why they would be perfect for the show.
Please send the above requirements to email@example.com.
DEADLINE: Friday, September 14, 2018.