What is the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest?
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest asks youth ages 15 and under to get creative and envision the future of mobility by submitting artistic creations of their “dream car”.
• Three age categories: Under eight, eight to 11 and 12 to 15.
• Canadian winners: A panel of judges will choose three finalists in each age category for a total of nine Canadian winners. Each of the nine winners will receive a $250 gift card to DeSerres.
The Canadian Contest closes on February 28, 2020, and we hope to see more kids participate in this year’s competition!
• Medium: Can be created with any medium (i.e. paint, markers or crayons) but cannot be created digitally.
• Paper size: No smaller than letter (8.27 X 11.69 inches) and no larger than tabloid (11-12 X 16.5-18 inches).
• Background: Drawings must have a coloured background.
• Should consider the following question: Does my artwork have a unique design and is the message that I’m trying to get across through this piece clear?
For full entry terms, conditions and applications please visit: www.toyota.ca/dreamcarartcontest.