PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. Your use of Easter Seals Ontario, (“Easter Seals”) web site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the following Terms and Conditions.
Any use of this web site constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, together with all other terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by amendments or modifications agreed to by Easter Seals through this web site.
- This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site and this Agreement.
- You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or under any agreement with Easter Seals in connection with this web site.
- Easter Seals reserves the right at any time to make changes to our web site and to modify these Terms and Conditions. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating, amending, modifying or adding new conditions to them. Any use of this site by you after any revisions shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of any amendments, modifications, or new conditions.
- Separate or additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations; purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this web site and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that you have read the Easter Seals Privacy Statement, the terms of which are incorporated therein, and agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable. You consent to the use of your personal information by Easter Seals and/or its third party providers and distributors in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set forth in the Easter Seals Privacy Statement.
All contents Copyright 2002 by Easter Seals Ontario, under its official legal name: the Ontario Society For Crippled Children, charitable registration No. 119068377RR0001. All rights reserved. Changes may be periodically made to the information contained herein.
All content included on this web site is the property of Easter Seals, and/or its various third party providers and distributors and is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, none of the content found on this web site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Easter Seals and/or its third party providers and distributors.
In addition, the Trademarks and logos displayed on this web site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are Trademarks of Easter Seals, its affiliates or its third party providers. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Easter Seals or such other party that may own any of the Trademarks.
Unauthorized use of this web site and/or the materials contained on this web site may violate applicable copyright, Trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and Trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
You may download, display and print the materials presented on this web site for your personal, non-commercial use only. In all other circumstances, this web site and the content provided on this web site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the explicit written permission of Easter Seals. Please contact us and provide a complete description of the intended use. The decision of Easter Seals to grant permission will be final.
Electronic and Online Reproduction
Other web sites may copy text presented on this web site as long as any quote sourced appropriately as from “Easter Seals Ontario” and supplemented by a link to the page on this web site so that interested readers can retrieve the original context from which the quote was pulled. If you choose to only link to the article, you are free to do so within the guidelines set below in: Linking an Image or Text. No artwork or images may be copied to another web site without express permission.
Use by News and Media Agencies
If you are writing a review or commentary about this web site, you are free to quote our materials and/or illustrate your review or commentary with one or more screenshots of the site without special permission.
From Easter Seals
Users may through hypertext or other computer “links” gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of Easter Seals’s web site. Easter Seals assumes no responsibility for any material outside Easter Seals web site which may be accessed through any such “link”.
The presence of such links on Easter Seals’s site are intended as a public service with respect to helping children, youth and young adults with physical disabilities achieve their full individual potential and future independence.
To Easter Seals
We welcome other sites to link to the Easter Seals’s web site. Should you choose to do so, we ask that you adhere to the following conditions.
- The link must be in a new full screen browser window, ie. not within a page frame.
- The logo must not be altered in any respect. Easter Seals Ontario will make additional logos available in this space.
- Two link types are permitted: image and text. The HTML code for each is provided below: